分卷阅读64(1/2)

feeling out of sight

(我爱你,到我灵魂所能及到的,深邃、宽广、和高远)

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

I love thee to the level of every day’s

(我爱你如每日之必需)

Most quiet need, by sun and dle-light.

(在日光下,在烛焰下)

I love thee freely, as men strive fht.

(我自由地爱你,像男子们为正义而奋争)

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

(我纯粹地爱你,像他们在赞美前低头)

I love thee with the passion put to use

(我爱你,以我满腔热情,就像往日的辛酸)

In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.

(我爱你,以我童年的信仰)

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

(我爱你,如果那随着往日圣者)

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

(如今似已消逝的那种爱)

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

(我爱你,以我一生的 呼吸,微笑和泪水)

I shall but love thee better after death.

(假使上帝愿意,即使死去,我会加倍爱你)

他身上总带有硬朗的领导者气质,念起缠绵的情诗,却字字如磐石般铿锵。教堂里回荡着的诗句,仿佛清水滴上玉石,清楚地敲击、回荡,不容拒绝地摄人心魂。

巴洛克风格的穹顶下,英俊的亚洲男人身姿笔

本章尚未读完,请点击下一页继续阅读---->>>

  • 上一章

  • 返回目录

  • 加入书签

  • 下一页